Got sent these rad photos of this cool BSA from Morten Klovfjell in Norway. Nice job and here are some details about the bike.
- Frame/forks/gearbox M20 1944, engine B33 1950???
- Front wheel from a 1981 XL250 23" Mitas speedway tire 2.50x23
- Rear wheel from a 1978 YZ 250 tire Heidenau K60 Scout 4.00x18
- Tank from a 1976 DT 250
- M20 front mud guard shortened and used on the back, front mud guard
from a 70`s Gilera 50 Trial
- Italian moped head light 4" modified with lens from a snowblower
covered with yellow vinyl.
- Primary cover made from alu sheets, stainless tubes and a camping pot.
- The work done all by myself as tank welding, primary cover, brake
stoppers, head light brackets, leather seat, paint, decals.....
All parts used are old parts found in my own shed or bought on swap