Monday 18 June 2012

CX build

Quiet on here as the prez is away in France at the Southsiders 'Wheels and Waves' party. Looks like a proper blast but I'm sure you've already seen the internet collapsing under the weight of photos of slamming bikes in the sunshine. I was set to go also but a job came in and that took over. Before the trip though I've been fixing up a honda cx500 which malco is piloting and by all accounts, looking after it. CX's are a bit in-vogue at the mo which is a shame but anyway; here's some build shots.

I feel like Bubblevisor with all these shots! Think I cursed the bike as literally this second, I got the call - "it's broken down". Crap. Collectively, cross your fingers for the Corpses in France (and everywhere else for that matter). Will be right.

Epic riding shots from France coming soon, plus a video of the amazing tank paint.

1 comment:

  1. Snapped con rod they reckon... second hand info here too. It's on a truck home. They put him up in a hotel and he snuck the rest of the gang in through the window. Good lads.

    Sorry to miss out but work is unavoidable sometimes. Looked like a blast. Catch up another time.

    ReplyDelete